We Repair All Brands, Makes & Models Of Garage Door Openers
Did you recently noticed that your garage door opener is not functioning properly? Is your overhead door struck? The reason may be a faulty or damaged opener. It’s the most overlooked component that is manufactured with a complex mechanism and parts that work simultaneously with one another to make your installation rise up or lower down. At Hall garage doors, we have a team of skilled and expert technicians who can tackle any form of opener issues.
No matter, you are facing problem with your commercial or residential openings, our garage door specialists can quickly resolve the issue to make it operate efficiently. We service all popular to new brands, including Genie, Wayne Dalton, Lift Master, Chamberlain, and many more. Next time you encounter a broken garage door opener, pick up your phone and call us right away. We are a local overhead door repair company in Toronto, who’ll reach your place within minutes to offer worthy repairs.
Garage Door Opener Not Working Properly?
Call our technicians for opener installation, repair and maintenance.
Openers Brands We Install & Repair
- Overhead Door
How to Pick the Best Garage Door Opener?
When you install an automatic garage door opener, you add tons of comfort to your life. Now, you don’t have to get off your car especially during harsh weather to open or close the door. Homeowners need to ensure that they buy the right model of opener that fits their requirements and budget. We help you select the right model and make.
Important Factors to Consider When Purchasing a Garage Door Opener
- Safety: When it comes to safety and security of your home or business, an opener plays a vital role. Don’t forget to ask the manufacturer about the safety features.
- Power: Before you just pick any opener, make sure you ask for the power of the garage door motor. Heavy door require powerful openers for smooth operation.
- Speed: Homeowners should also consider the speed of the door opener. Remember, the high quality openers will perform at a high speed.
- Type: Garage door openers are basically of three types: Chain drive, Belt drive and Screw drive. There are advantages and disadvantages of all these three types of openers.
At Hall Garage Doors Toronto, our professionals can walk you through the garage door opener selection process. Openers can be a great investment if you choose them wisely.
Wide range of Garage Door Opener Brands
Our Toronto based firm is known to keep stock of a wide range of garage door openers from various brands. From chain drive to screw drive and belt drive, we have just the right options for you. Our skilled technicians are well versed in the repair and operation of many models and types. So, you can not only expect repairs from us, but also some guidance and tips in the safe operation of these openers.
When operated within the guidelines, owners can expect a longer life and better efficiency. We also deal in high end industrial garage door openers for commercial purposes.
- Repair: Whether you want to re-program your door opener or need a complete replacement, we will get it done right in a timely and professional manner.
- Installation:We install every garage door part with precision. We believe that proper installation is necessary to enhance the lifespan of your garage door.
- Inspection and Maintenance: Our experienced professionals inspect every garage door part meticulously. Timely inspection and maintenance ensures smooth performance.
What Are The Top Brands and Models of Garage Door Openers
We deal in a wide variety of models, makes and brands. These are some of the most popular models of electrical openers for garage doors. You may have various types of questions like “What is the best type of garage door opener?” or “What is the best light bulb for a garage door opener?” Our team will answer all your queries to clear your doubts.
- Chamberlain Group PD220
- Chamberlain WD962KEV
- Direct Drive 1042V001
- Genie 1022
- Chamberlain PD612EV
- Genie 1022 TH
- Chamberlain WD832KEV
- Liftmaster 3255
- And many more…
Garage door won’t open?
Let us fix your garage door opener.